SCCM CB -System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch
Looking for best SCCM training in Bangalore? You’ve just dropped into the right place. IP4 networkers is considered the best place for SCCM training in Bangalore, because the institute employs best experience Microsoft certified trainers. The teaching and learning approach the instructors take on daily basis evolves regularly thereby keeping the interest level intrigued, always.
IP4 networkers, the Best SCCM Training in Bangalore India welcomes you to a world of IT excellence. Propelling through the core of technology training excellence since 12 years; IP4 networkers boasts of high infrastructure and experienced certified trainers. Courses with different time frames and end goals are available. Students can enroll into one as per their own requirements.
In today’s world, there is a lot of integration of computers and devices on different O.S and platform across the enterprises. As a result, managing the resources becomes a trouble. To manage these large groups of computers and devices running on Windows , Windows Embedded, Linux, Windows Phone, IOS, Android O.S etc, Microsoft Corp. developed a Windows product called as SCCM System Center Configuration Manager.
In this SCCM course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports
It is better to have knowledge on the above SCCM Course, that is why the SCCM training is very much in high demand all over the world. In India, SCCM Courses in Bangalore is more viable and benefits than other the parts of the country. The reason is that there is a likelihood of you being absorbed by the MNCs after the completion of course. So, it is becoming more profitable to go for the best training institutes in Bangalore.
SCCM Course Content
Planning and Deploying System Center Configuration Manager
- Module 1: Overview of System Center Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple Site Hierarchy
Administering System Center Configuration Manager (20703-1A)
- Module 1 Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Module 2 Analyzing data using queries and reports
- Module 3 Preparing the management infrastructure to support PCs and mobile devices
- Module 4 Deploying and managing clients
- Module 5 Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Module 6 Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Module 7 Deploying and managing applications
- Module 8 Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- Module 9 Implementing Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Module 10 Managing compliance and secure data access
- Module 11 Managing operating system deployment
- Module 12 Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
- Module 13 Extending the Configuration Manager infrastructure to support internet-based and mobile devices
- Module 14 Managing clients on the internet
At course completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features Configuration Manager and Intune include, and explain how you can use these features to manage PCs and mobile devices in an enterprise environment.
- Analyze data by using queries and reports.
- Prepare a management infrastructure, including configuring boundaries, boundary groups, and resource discovery, and integrating mobile-device management with Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client.
- Configure, manage, and monitor hardware and software inventory, and use Asset Intelligence and software metering.
- Identify and configure the most appropriate method to distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Distribute, deploy, and monitor applications for managed users and systems.
- Maintain software updates for PCs that Configuration Manager manages.
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
- Manage configuration items, baselines, and profiles to assess and configure compliance settings and data access for users and devices.
- Configure an operating-system deployment strategy by using Configuration Manager.
- Manage and maintain a Configuration Manager site.
|Four Different Tracks||Sessions||Days on classes|
|Super-Fast Track||6 to 8 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|Fast Track||3 to 4 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|Weekend Track||3 to 4 hrs||Sat & Sun|
|Regular Track||2 hrs per day||Mon- Thru|
|TOTAL DURATION IS 64 Hrs.|
Prerequisites: Active Directory, MCSA
|Course||Exam Code||Certification Fees||Batch Start Date|
|Administering SCCM & Cloud Services Integration||070-703||Rs.4800+ 18% GST||6th,13th,20th & 27th April 2020|